Your safety and the safety of others is important to us. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible person while in the Waterpark. The responsible person should have knowledge of how to contact parents in the event of an emergency and authority to make decisions regarding child(red)'s well-being.
PLEASE OBEY THESE OVERALL PARK RULES:
1. Obey all instructions given by park attendants and operators.
2. Read and obey all posted signs.
3. No running or rough play.
4. No glass, plastic that can shatter, cigarettes or food may be brought into the water slide area.
5. No person under the influence of alcohol may enter the park.
6. Immuno-compromised persons should use caution when using a public pool.
7. Pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride slides.
8. No animals are allowed in the pool area.
Wings & Waves Waterpark meets all ADA guidelines. The wave pool area is wheelchair accessible. The leisure pool is accessible via a mechanical hoist. The spa is accessible via a transfer platform. Waterslide access requires guests to utilize stairs. Waterpark wheelchairs are for emergency use only. An elevator is located in the Waterpark for access to the Café and second floor. All bathrooms and locker rooms are wheelchair accessible. Please note the Waterpark is wet and may be slippery. Please use caution while in the Waterpark. Trained and certified lifeguards are staffed in the Waterpark at all times. U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jackets are available for guest use.